Tuesday, May 02, 2006

He heard my cry...


Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me and heard my cry.

Keith has been healed. His stomach ailments, which have plagued him since August of 2004, have left. We have been to many doctors, and many types of doctors. We were scheduled to take him to a pediatric diagnostician at the Mayo Clinic. But, one week before we were to take him there, just before the last performance of Passion; It's a Dying Thing in Toronto, Canada, he came up and said it was gone!


About three weeks prior, after hearing Sam Storm preach about "...how He [Jesus] went about doing good and healing all..." I began to pray that God would heal Keith, and heal him before we got to the Mayo Clinic, so that God would not share His glory with Mayo Clinic.

I know that God can and does use doctors. But, I prayed that way anyway. And He heard my prayer. He inclined to me and heard my cry. Keith is healed.


He has "...put a new song in my mouth , a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear and will trust in the LORD."


Praise Him with me! Fear Him! Love Him! Praise Him! He is LORD over all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home