Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sleepless in Seattle







The girls (Renee, Katie, and Erin) went to Seattle with Lotis to visit Abbie and her mom. Looks like they had a bit of fun. I had to double check to see what was in those green bottles they were drinking out of (turned out to be Ginger Ale- honest!).

Katie said she liked the crab. Looks like they enjoyed the market. And it was raining- but they were in Seattle after all!

Amy, Keith, and Allie and I were left here all alone to fend for ourselves. We had a good time though. And I discovered something.

You see, our house is sometimes kind of noisy. And, I used to think that it was the littlest amongst us who made it that way. But, it was really quiet while Katie and Erin were away. I can only conclude they are the source of most of the noise. Unless, of course, it is Renee- she wasn't here during that quiet time either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home