Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Snow in Minneapolis!






After a very mild winter, March brought in two snow storms that dropped 10" and then 7" on us. The kids and dog seemed to enjoy. I guess I didn't mind too much. Beleive it or not, I think the first snow was only the second or third time I used my 20 year old snowblower. It still works! My neighbors are glad for that (that word neighbor is a funny word. What does the person who lives next to me have to do with the sound that a horse makes? Or what does the sound a horse make have to do with the person who lives next to me?)

Take a look at Chase's eyes in the first picture- he looks like he has figured out how these snowballs work and he isn't trusting anyone anymore. He just got a haircut and I think he is "posing"!

The snow was kind of deep for him. But he had a blast- just like the kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger -Ben said...

Haha can you believe that less than a month after that snow it's over 70 degrees outside? Gotta love MN weather!

-Ben

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home